Friday, September 7, 2007

You're part of me entity, here for eternity.

I skipped school again today. Heh. :D Didn't do much today. Was suppose to go to the library with Zen but I kinda canceled like last minute cuz I didn't know my Daddy sent the car to get it fixed today so I didn't have transport.

SORRY ZEN!! :/

So now lets see. Looks like I've got a tag to do. Oh well here goes..

Name 10 Opposite Sex Friends Randomly

1. Jun.
2. Levin.
3. Wayne.
4. Melvin.
5. Shaun.
6. Gilbert Phoon.
7. Eric.
8. Aaron.
9. Kun.
10. Wee Giap.

Would you rather party with 1 or 7?
Err... Jun. { 1 } I think Jia would kill me if I party with Eric. { 7 } :D Not that I even want to anyway. Lol.

Marry 2 or 6?
Gilbert { 6 } I guess. Zen would KILL me, right hunn? :D

Kill 3 or 8?
Hahahaha! Wayne! { 3 } Cuz he got hepatitis B and likes Ellen Degeneres. :P

Date 9 or 10?
ERRRRRRRRRRR...... I guess I'll go for someone new. Kun. { 9 } x)

Make Out with 4 or 7?
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! I've no choice but to pick Mel. { 4 } Jia would punch me.

Cuddle With 6 or 8?
I'll take Gilbert { 6 }. Its less weird. lol.

Have Kids With 4 or 5?
Can I not answer this? Cuz i really don't know.. O.o

Live With 1 or 9?
Ehhh.... Jun { 1 } xD

Be Stuck on an Island with 2 or 5?
I'll take Levin { 2 }. His funny..

Trade Lives with 8 or 10?
{ 10 } .....

Wake Up Next To 4 or 9?
Kun { 9 } hands down. :D

Completely Disown 3 or 7?
Gahahahahaha. Eric { 7 } you'll have to go. :D

Eyes?
I don't know. Haven't really notice.. But i guess Gilbert { 6 }?

Smile?
I'll take { 10 } . I know someone who'll agree with me on this.

Face?
LOL. I don't know...

Body?
I haven't seen any of their body's so I can't say..

Abs?
I guess Kun { 9 }. Haven't really seen it though. Heard its really good. I've yet to see. :D

Ass?
Now THAT I definitely don't know. -_-

Style?
Gilbert { 6 }.

A few more questions..

Has 3 ever hurt you?
Hahahaha. Definitely no.

Have you ever hurt 4?
Physically then i guess so.

Who's the funniest?
Levin. { 2 } LOL.

Can you beat up 8?
Yes. :D

When is the last time you saw 9?
Erm, Wednesday? O.o

Who's the smartest?
I'm gonna give this to Mel. { 4 }

How long have you known 2?
Since form 1 I guess.

What would you do if 1 and 6 started fighting?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA.. somehow I can imagine it. I'll sit and watch. :D

Who is 6 dating/crushing on?
His one and only ex who I shall not mention the name.

Does 7 smell good?
no. -_-

Who will you still be talking to in 15 years?
Hopefully all but I somehow I doubt it especially { 10 }.

I tag -
Whoever who wants to do this.

Okayy this i by far the weirdest post ever. Lol. I'm gonna hit the sheets now. Night folks. Sweet dreams you.. (;

No comments: