Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Can someone help me unravel my latest mistake?

So school is back to normal today without the exams and all. But not for long cuz we have another set of trial papers coming our way pretty soon. If I’m not mistaken this would be the government trials and that is something you should be worry about. I’m so use to sitting for exams now that I don’t even take them seriously anymore. Its like just another piece of paper filled with questions that I don’t really bother if I get it right or not. And that is definitely not good people. I should be caring. I should care like hell if I get it right or not. Worry the shit outta myself if I have to but instead I just don’t give a shit. Greatt.. -_- So gonna pass PMR with flying colours.

Got back some papers today. Boyy did i screw it up this time. Other then that it was just Mel, Louis, Aaron and i playing scrabble for the rest of the day. Its damn funny playing with them cuz Aaron just can't stop swearing and he over reacts on the littlest thing and I think his favorite word now is Jaguar. hahahahahahaha. Oh yeah, one time it was my turn to take my 7 letters fro the green baggy sack thingy and my first four letters were DotA. Wtf man.. Lols.. Melvin said i could get extra points if I put it. Stupid boy.. Oh! pictures..

Zen said she did some Picasa effect shit with this picture. Which is the effect that makes the picture look a lil bit blurry and fuzzy. Which is nice. I just think we moved the camera too fast thats all. -_- And Picasa sucks. The effects are normal. You can even get the effects from Nero.

Oh shit, daddy's coming. Gtg. Night kids. Sweet dreams you.

No comments: