Monday, September 10, 2007

When you dream theres a chance you'll find a little laughter, or happy ever after.

I had my teeth checked today at school. I almost cried at the dentistry. Yes I am THAT scared of dentists. My whole life whenever I ever went to the dentist I always had to have something done with my teeth and it always hurt so yeah I totally freaked out today. And somehow I wanted my mom so badly at that time. Heh. :D Louis, Melvin, Aaron and Tucky weren't helping at all.They keep telling me about the drilling and the injections and all. EEEEEEEE...

I just realize I've been updating very often lately. Which is so not the right time since PMR is so near. And I'm not really panicky about it. YET. Which isn't good cuz during UPSR i freaked out like when it was just 1 month more. Dammit somethings wrong with me. -___-


This is so cute. I should try it one day.

I feel exceptionally tired today. I wonder why....

I tell everyone that I don't like you anymore but secretly I still hope that I willl marry you one day. (;

I will go do that Progam Intan, Berlian, Mutiara thingy now. And I will do Zen's tag tomorrow. I will. Night yall. Sweet dreams you. (;

Just so we're clear I was FORCED to put this picture up by a certain someone. -__- I did this UNWILLINGLY.
Ahahaha. =P



No comments: