Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm finding that You, and You alone can break my fall.

Boo..
I spent the whole day studying today. I'm so proud of myself! See that Wayne! I STUDIED! HAH! In your face! =P

Well baby I'm no genius but I've a theory
Maybe if I keep my distance
You might actually start to miss me.

Went to mamak with my dad just now. He had a ciggy which he wasn't suppose to cuz he supposedly told my mom he already quit smoking. I threatened him that I would tell my mom about it which he knows he would get endless amount of scolding and long annoying lectures. He got scared which is something he seldom does and it was so hilarious. I felt so powerful. Mwuahahahahaha. >:) But I'm not that mean, I'm not gonna tell my mom. Or at least I don't think I will. (;

Hoo Boy its getting late I'm off to Lala Land. Night Kiddies. Sweet dreams you. (:

P/s : I'll do Zen's tag tomorrow or once I find a baby picture of myself which will probably take ages cuz knowing me I'll procrastinate. :D

No comments: